Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pet Peeves 2013 edition

So its been almost a year since I've written.  And its been a year filled with new things that irritate the mess out of me.  

  1. Hooker heels being considered acceptable.  Have you seen this platform stilettos?  They are usually at least 5 inches high!  If these shoes had clear heels then they would be appropriate for a stripper.  But because they are black I'm supposed to believe they are appropriate for work? Um... NO!  These are stripper shoes, plain and simple.  If I am working in an office I will dress as such.  If I'm working on a stripper pole then... I'll buy myself a pair of these shoes.  


  2. Eyelashes on cars.  I know, it sounds stupid and I feel silly for typing it.  But I've actually seen women put eyelashes on their cars and think it was cute.  Seriously, how can you drive around with a straight face with this foolishness on your car?

  3. People who microwave their stinky food at work.  Seriously, no fish at work! Dumb fuck! AHHH! 
  4. Last but not least - my biggest pet peeve this past year.  Parents who are oblivious to how bad their kids really are!  Look, I know kids act out.  I have two of them myself.  But I have the good grace to at least appear embarrassed when they act a damn fool in public.  I've seen far too many parents who have gone numb to their bad ass kids and don't even reprimand the little fuckers.  And, by reprimand I mean SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKER.  

No comments:

Post a Comment